click on your country of interest on the map.
- Angola is a country in south-central Africa bordered by Namibia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the north, and Zambia on the east; its west coast is on the Atlantic Ocean. It has a population of more than 18.5 million.
- The capital of Angola is Luanda.
- The country has vast mineral and petroleum reserves, and its economy has grown on average at a two-digit pace since the 1990s, and especially since the end of the civil war.
- However, its level of human development is rather low, and its life expectancy and infant mortality rates are both among the worst-ranked in the world. The country has gained his independence from Portugal in 1975.
- The official language is the Portuguese. The currency is the Kwanza (AOA) (1 EUR = 200 AOA).
- Expat Africa Payroll through his network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Angola.
- The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents:
- – A entry visa with a letter of invitation
- – A work permit (We highly recommend TWO passports to facilitate the process.)
- Personal income tax rate: up to 17%
- Social security contributions: no contributions for expatriates
- Withholding tax: 5.25% on the total invoiced
- Impuesto de solo: 1% on the amount paid in-country
- Non-residents are liable for tax on income earned in Angola.
- They are not liable for tax on income brought into Angola or received from a source outside Angola.
- The contractor wanting to work in Angola will be employed by the local partner of Expat Africa Payroll and then will be seconded to the end client.
- The local partner will take care of all the immigration formalities and will manage the entire payroll compliance including the tax and social deductions, the monthly breakdown, the annual return and all other legal requirements to ensure the contractor is 100% compliant in-country.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
- For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: info [at] expatafricapayroll [dot] com
Angola Expat Forum
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.