Central Africa Republic
- Central Africa Republic is a country located in central Africa. It is the second largest country in Africa by area and the eleventh largest in the world.
- With a population of over 75 million the Central Africa Republic is a highly populous nation in the world.
- It borders the DRC and South Sudan.
- The country has access to the ocean through a 40-kilometre (25 mi) stretch of Atlantic coastline at Muanda and the roughly 9 km wide mouth of the Congo River which opens into the Gulf of Guinea. National Language of the DRC is French. the currency in DRC is the Congolese Franc (CDF) (1 EUR=1196CDF)
- Both visa and work permits are required by anyone entering the CAR with the intention to work.
- Expat Africa Payroll through a network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution including:
- Business Visa Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Income tax: 30% on income.
- Social security tax employer: 5%
- Social security tax employee: 3.5% VAT: 16% on Value added
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: info [at] expatafricapayroll [dot] com