click on your country of interest on the map.
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire is a country in West Africa.
- It has an area of 322,462 square kilometres (124,503 sq mi), and borders the countries Liberia, Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso, and Ghana; its southern boundary is along the Gulf of Guinea. The country’s population was 15,366,672 in 1998, and was estimated to be 20,617,068 in 2009.
- The capital is Yamoussoukro and the biggest city is the port city of Abidjan.
- The national language is French.
- The currency is the west African CAF franc (XOF) (1EUR = 658 XOF)
- Both Visa and Work permit are required by anyone entering the Ivory Coast with the intention to work.
- Expat Africa Payroll through his network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution including: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Payroll Africa ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Income tax: 36%
- Social security tax for employee: 3.2%
- Social security tax for employer: 12.8%
- VAT: 18% of value added
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his/her family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivory Coast Expat Forum
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.