click on your country of interest on the map.
- Republic of is a country located in Middle Africa.
- With an area of 28,000 square kilometres (11,000 sq mi) Equatorial Guinea is one of the smallest countries in continental Africa.
- It has two parts, an insular and a mainland region.
- The insular region consists of the islands of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea and Annobón, a small volcanic island south of the equator.
- Bioko Island is the northernmost part of Equatorial Guinea and is the site of the country’s capital, Malabo.
- The island nation of São Tomé and Príncipe is located between Bioko and Annobón.
- The mainland region, Río Muni, is bordered by Cameroon on the north and Gabon on the south and east.
- It also includes several small offshore islands (such as Corisco, Elobey Grande, and Elobey Chico).
- It has an estimated population of 676 000 people. The national language is Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- The currency in Equatorial Guinea is the central African CFA franc (XAF) (1 EUR = 656 XAF)
- Expat Africa Payroll through his network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Equatorial Guinea including:
- Business Visa: Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit: Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- We highly advise the Contractor to directly apply for a work permit before entering the country.
- The process of obtaining these various documents is very difficult however Expat Africa Payroll ensure that the process is done with utmost efficiency to ensure that the contractor is deployed in a timely fashion.
- Personal income tax rate: up to 35%
- Social security tax for employer: 21.5%
- Social security tax for employee: 4.5% VAT: 15%
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his / her family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: info [at] expatafricapayroll [dot] com