click on your country of interest on the map.
- The State of Libya is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west.
- With an area of almost 1.8 million square kilometres (700,000 sq mi), Libya is the 17th largest country in the world.
- The largest city and capital, Tripoli, is home to 1.7 million of Libya’s 6.4 million people.
- Libya has the 10th-largest proven oil reserves of any country in the world and the 17th-highest petroleum production.
- The national language is Arabic.
- The currency is the Dinar (LYD) (1 EUR = 1.67 LYD).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the contractor a global immigration solution in Libya including: Business Visa and Working Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- We highly advise the contractor to directly apply for a work permit before entering the country.
- The process of obtaining these various documents is very difficult however Expat Africa Payroll ensure that the process is done with utmost efficiency to ensure that the contractor is deployed in a timely fashion.
- Personal income tax rate: up to 30%
- Social security tax by employer: 11.25% social security tax by employee: 3.75%
- VAT: 7% of value added
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org