click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Republic of Mozambique the country is situated in Southeast Africa.
- The country is bordered by the Indian Ocean to the east, Tanzania to the north, Malawi and Zambia to the northwest, Zimbabwe to the west and Swaziland and South Africa to the southwest.
- The capital city is Maputo (known as Lourenço Marques before Independence.
- Mozambique is endowed with rich and extensive natural resources.
- The country’s economy is based largely on agriculture, but with industry, mainly food and beverages, chemical manufacturing, aluminium and petroleum production, is growing.
- The country’s tourism sector is also growing.
- South Africa is Mozambique’s main trading partner and source of foreign direct investment. Portugal, Spain and Belgium are also among the country’s most important partners. Since 2001, Mozambique’s annual average GDP growth has been among the world’s top ten.
- The capital is Maputo. The national language is Portuguese.
- The currency is the Mozambican Metical (MZN) (1 EUR = 40 MZN)
- See the following sites for Mining Jobs and Geologist Jobs in Africa
- Expat Africa Payroll through a network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Mozambique.
- The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
CA Global Mozambique office in Maptuo offers payrolls, Mozambique Recruitment Solutions for candidates.
- Personal income tax rate; up to 32%
- Social security by employer: 4%
- Social security by employee: 3% VAT = 17%
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org