click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Republic of Niger, is a landlocked country in Western Africa, named after the Niger River.
- It borders Nigeria and Benin to the south, Burkina Faso and Mali to the west, Algeria and Libya to the north and Chad to the east.
- Niger covers a land area of almost 1,270,000 km2, making it the largest nation in West Africa, with over 80 percent of its land area covered by the Sahara desert.
- The country’s predominantly Islamic population of just above 15,000,000 is mostly clustered in the far south and west of the nation.
- The capital city is Niamey, located in the far-southwest corner of Niger.
- French is the official language spoken by its inhabitants.
- The currency is the West African CFA franc (XOF) (1 EUR = 656 XOF).
- Expat Africa Payroll through his network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Niger.
- The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Personal income tax rate; up to 35%
- Social security by employer: 15.9%
- Social security by employee: 5.25%
- VAT = 19%
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email:email@example.com