- Africa HR Expat Payroll provides a comprehensive payroll outsourcing solution to Clients operating in Africa. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and high-quality standards.
- Our solution caters for all activities, albeit an individual or the complete project payroll requirements in numerous countries. Our clients comprise of both smaller entities and multinational conglomerates.
- Our reputation has been built on our accuracy and timeliness in processing salary payments, allowing our clients to enjoy the time and costs saving benefits associated with a specialist payroll service.
- Our business dictates that we stay current in terms of all required statutory deductions.
- Centralising of payroll function – one point of contact across numerous payroll locations allows ease of administration and standardised quality levels.
- Expatriate payroll experience – detailed understanding of tax compliance and expat salary structure complexity.
- Regular management reports and ad hoc queries.
- Completion, submission and payment of monthly, bi-annual and annual statutory tax and benefit returns including social security, employee tax, and other contributions as required in accordance to the legislation of each African country.
- Up to date statutory changes through multiple sources including relationships with local service and legal firms.
- A dedicated Payroll consultant handling each assignment.
- Quality of service measured against defined service level agreement.
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Quality and accuracy of work controlled by service level agreements.
- Single solution for all African payroll requirements.
- No internal payroll requirement for each African country, reduces in country risk.
- Time and cost efficiencies on payroll processing, checking and administration.
- Confidentiality of payroll data.
- The compliance with each countries local legislation is outsourced.
- One contact point for HR department.
- Elimination of payroll system licence fees.
Assistance to employers with other regulatory issues and compliance with local laws is a natural extension of the payroll services. Some of the more useful services are:
- Design and implementation of remuneration policies including base pay, benefits and bonus structures
- Preparation of contracts of employment
- Management of the employer’s obligations relating to industrial relations
- Assistance in processing passports, visas and work permits
- Employee medical insurance and health and safety support
- For this service the cost will be negotiated according to client requirements and scope of work.
Please contact us for further information.