click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Republic of Senegal, is a country in West Africa.
- It owes its name to the Sénégal River that borders it to the east and north.
- Senegal is externally bounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Mauritania to the north, Mali to the east, and Guinea and Guinea-Bissau to the south; internally it’s almost completely surrounded by Gambia, namely on the north, east and south, except for Gambia’s short Atlantic coastline.
- Senegal covers a land area of almost 197,000 square kilometres (76,000 sq mi), and has an estimated population of about 13 million.
- The climate is tropical with two seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. Dakar, the capital city of Senegal, is located at the westernmost tip of the country on the Cap-Vert peninsula.
- About 500 kilometres (300 mi) off the coast lie the Cape Verde Islands. The currency is the CFA franc (XOF) (1 EUR = 656 XOF).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Senegal. The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Personal income tax rate; up to 33%
- Social security by employer: 60% (8.4%) contribution with a ceiling of 756 000 XOF.
- Social security by employee: 5.6% of salary
- VAT = 18%
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his/her family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: email@example.com