click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, the African nation forms part of the African horn.
- The country’s capital and most populated city is Mogadishu.
- Beautiful Somalia is home to the longest coastline on the mainland and its terrain is mostly made of plateaus and highlands.
- Somalia is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north, the Indian Ocean to the east, and Kenya to the southwest.
- Somalia has a population of around 10 million people
- Somali and Arabic are the official languages of Somalia, both of which belong to the Afro-Asiatic family.
- Most people in the territory are Muslims, the majority being Sunni.
- The national language is Somali and Muslim.
- The currency is the Somali shilling (SOS) (1 EUR = 128000 SOS).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the contractor a global immigration solution in Somalia.
- The contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs a Business Visa and Work Permit.
- For the Business Visa we are able to ensure that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- At Expat Payroll Africa, we will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Applying for the Work Permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Current assessments of the taxes paid by expats working in Somalia are currently under construction and not immediately available, however Expat Africa Payroll can provide this information as it becomes available.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving license conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org