click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Togolese Republic, is a country in West Africa bordered by Ghana to the west, Benin to the east and Burkina Faso to the north. It extends south to the Gulf of Guinea, where the capital Lomé is located.
- Togo covers an area of approximately 57,000 square kilometres (22,000 sq mi) with a population of approximately 6.7 million.
- The official language is French, with many other languages spoken in Togo, particularly those of the Gbe family.
- The largest religious group in Togo are those with indigenous beliefs, and there are significant Christian and Muslim minorities.
- The currency is the CFA franc (XOF) (1 EUR = 656 XOF).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Togo.
- The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Personal income tax rate; up to 40%
- Social security by employer: 6.2%
- Social security by employee: 6.2%
- VAT = 18% of value added.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: info [at] expatafricapayroll [dot] com