click on your country of interest on the map.
- Landlocked Uganda forms part of East Africa.
- Shared with Kenya and Tanzania, the southern part of the country includes a substantial portion of Lake Victoria.
- Uganda is bordered on the east by Kenya, on the north by South Sudan, on the west by the Democratic Republic of the Congo, on the southwest by Rwanda, and on the south by Tanzania.
- The capital and most populated city is Kampala, with a vast proportion of its 35 million people inhabiting this area.
- The official languages are Swahili and English. Luganda, a southern language, is widely spoken across the country, although multiple other languages are spoken in the country.
- The currency is the Ugandan shilling (UGX) (1 EUR = 3300 UGX).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the contractor a global immigration solution in Uganda.
- The contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work Permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Personal income tax rate: up to 30%
- Social security by employer: 10%
- Social security by employee: 5%
- VAT = 18% of value added.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving license conversion, local mobile phone.
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the contractor, and his/her family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.