click on your country of interest on the map.
- Zimbabwe is a landlocked country located in the southern part of the African continent, bordered by South Africa to the south, Botswana to the southwest, Zambia and a tip of Namibia to the northwest and Mozambique to the east.
- It has a population of more than 12 million.
- The capital of Zimbabwe is Harare. Zimbabwe has gained his independence from the UK in 1965.
- Mineral exports, agriculture, and tourism are the main foreign currency earners of Zimbabwe.
- The mining sector remains very lucrative, with some of the world’s largest platinum reserves.
- The official languages are English, Shona and Ndebele.
- The currencies commonly used in Zimbabwe are the USD, EUR, Pound, RAND.
- Expat Africa Payroll through his network of local partners is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in Angola.
- The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: – A business visa with a letter of invitation – A work permit (application must done from outside the country).
- Personal income tax rate: up to 45%
- Social security contributions: 3% for both employer and employee
- VAT: 15% on the service fees
- Aids tax: 3% of the income tax
- The Contractor wanting to work in Zimbabwe will be employed by the local partner of Expat Africa Payroll and then will be seconded to the end client.
- The local partner will take care of all the immigration formalities and will manage the entire payroll compliance including the tax and social deductions, the monthly breakdown, the annual return and all other legal requirements to ensure the contractor is 100% compliant in-country.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.