click on your country of interest on the map.
- Officially the Republic of South Africa, is a country located at the southern tip of Africa.
- It is divided into nine provinces and has 2,798 kilometres (1,739 mi) of coastline.
- To the north lie the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe; to the east are Mozambique and Swaziland; while Lesotho is an enclave surrounded by South African territory.
- South Africa is the 25th largest country in the world by area and the 24th most populous country with over 51 million people. the national language is English, however there are 11 nationally recognized languages.
- The capital of South Africa is Pretoria and most populated city in South Africa is Johannesburg, it has a population of approximately 12 million people. the main industries in South Africa are mining and agriculture.
- The currency is the Rand (ZAR) (1 EUR = 11.80 ZAR).
- Expat Africa Payroll, through a network of local partners, is able to offer the Contractor a global immigration solution in South Africa. The Contractor who intends to carry out any business related activities needs the following documents: Business Visa and Work Permit.
- Business Visa – Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor is fully compliant to work in the country and seeks all avenues in ensuring that the specific requirements of the country are met.
- Expat Payroll Africa will ensure that all requirements are fulfilled and that the contractor is fully aware of any developments needed to ensure a successful acquisition of the business visa.
- Work permit – Applying for a work permit may be done whilst in the country or before the contractor is deployed in the said location.
- Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the contractor obtains the work permit in the correct way to ensure that he/she is not disrupted by local authorities in any form once the work process has commenced.
- A work permit may take a few weeks to secure but Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the work permit application process is done in the most efficient way possible and that all requirements are adhered to, including and informing the contractor and end user of any additional requirements that may be needed.
- Income tax: up to 40%
- Social security tax: although many contributions exist they are insignificant, no other social security taxes exist
- VAT: 14%
- Expat Payroll can offer a payroll solution, ensuring that a contractor is tax compliant.
- The contractor is employed by the end user and the payroll is dealt with through Expat Africa Payroll.
- Expat Africa Payroll will ensure that all tax contributions are paid and that the contractor does not encounter any issues with authorities throughout his/her contract.
- Expat Africa Payroll can provide the Contractor with a lot of “in-country” services such as assistance in opening a bank account, in finding an accommodation, car hire, driving licence conversion, local mobile phone…
- Expat Africa Payroll can also arrange for the Contractor a medical and repatriation insurance.
- The insurance is very flexible and the cover will depend on the requirements of the Contractor, and his family.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Expat Africa Payroll: Email: email@example.com
South Africa Forum
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.